Friday, December 10, 2010

Complaint Letter

Panicha Meesitita
555 Wow Road,
Wonderful city, 12345

November 25, 2010

Customer Services Manager
Samsung
Nowhere, somewhere 67890

Dear Customer Services Manager:

On November 20, 2010 I ordered a black refrigerator Samsung Star G60 for 25,000Baht from Central Wow to be sent to my house on November 23, 2010. I have enclosed copies of my receipt of purchased.

I have received the product on that date but what I got was a white color refrigerator. I told the delivery man about it, but he said he followed the order list.

It would be nice if I will receive my refrigerator as soon as possible. Please send it to the same address, with free delivery fees. Contact 080-123-4567 for more information.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter.
Sincerely,

Panicha Meesitita
Enclosure

1 comment:

  1. -with a few grammatical errors
    -say instead "receipt os purchase" and "...assistance on this matter"

    9

    ReplyDelete