Sunday, September 26, 2010

Phone Addiction

            "Are you on your phone again?" questioned by my mom. I'm addicted to phone since I got the blackberry. Most teenagers are addicted to phones. I once walk in Central and saw a whole group just using phone. Everybody think that using phone is the trend. Using phone all the time make us have a bad character. Phone addiction causes me to lose money and have ear problem and can be solve only with ones own will. Own will is like a power to control your mind to follow.


             Like I said, addicting to phone causes me to lose money and have ear problem. I lost over 15,000 baht on the phone last year. Your own will is like a willpower. The only way for me to stop or decrease the use of phone is willpower. I thought about it long ago but it was really hard for me to get detach. Some signs that I have that shows I'm addicted is I use reminder all the time on my phone, cut money on personal products for more money to pay phone bills, uses mobile phone in the bathroom, I charged full battery before leaving the house and I feel a moment of panic when my phone is not in my pocket (Mokey, 2010). I started decreasing usage of phone only about 4 months ago. It's only by willpower that I want to stop it that will make it happen.


             The solution that I think will not work for me is if I sold my blackberry and think that I won't be using it a lot because I had tried to use other phone. I feel far apart and I world call more, that causes more money. The best solution is willpower where I have to limit my own time of using and say not to use it if it is not an emergency. If I could change, I would have a better character and not be chatting all the time. I could have better grades and GPA and more time for other things.


Bibliography

Mokey, Nick 2010. Top 10 signs of cell phone addiction. Retrieved on September 20, 2010.                                         http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/top-10-sings-of-cell-phone-addiction/

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writter has good introduction and organization. He did not check his grammer but his vocabulary and spelling are good.
    Content 5
    """" 2
    Organization 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, some grammaticla errors have not been corrected. Support for the thesis needs more elaboration, perhaps another solution will make it better. You get 8!

    ReplyDelete